Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Golden Triangle Indochine Restaurant


 Ya, today I’m having dinner with my colleagues…
again~hehe…
We went to this Golden Triangle Indochine Restaurant at autocity,
I think it’s a Thai restaurant.
We spent almost 3 hours there,
Haha…
The food is ok, quite nice.
Ya, we tried the famous Thai dessert.
The Mango Glutinous Rice.
 It’s normal,
not very special.
But I strongly recommend the other dessert,
I don’t know what the name of the dessert is,
But it’s something like ‘cendol’ in Malaysia.
I think it’s a famous Thai dessert.
It contains coconut milk,
jackfruit
&
water chestnut coated with pink coloured sago flour.
The gravy is sweet,
And the water chestnut is crunchy.
and the combination with jackfruit....
Really nice,
I love it~


..............
Well, I’m feeling tired…
That’s all for today…
Good night…

No comments:

Post a Comment